Thursday, January 3, 2013

I am Thankful for 2012 Because...

1. Five years of growing in God's grace.

2. Daddy's health is already OK,  though daddy was rush in the hospital last October, I am still thanking my Lord Jesus Christ because we got to spend another Christmas with my daddy.

3. Graduated Baking and Pastry Arts at MOST Institute last July.




4. From 5 years of being single, I do now have my Knight in Shining Armor. *kilig*


5. Got my 'pink' oven and other baking stuff . :-) ( i'll show photos of it on my next post )

6. Got to travel to CDO-Bukidnon, Hongkong, Zambales-Anawangin, Baguio, Coron, and Boracay.

7. Got my dream Bible.




8. Started my blog.



9. My loving friends.



10. My Job ^_^



10 comments:

  1. Meeka!!! Happy New Year to you :)

    Wow, naging maganda din pala ang nagdaang 2012 sa iyo. Glad na maayos na ang health ni dad mo and congrats, isa ka nang pastry chef!

    Cheers to 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see your pink oven!! And happy now that you have your knight in shining armour! I love that bible in a pink purse.. And super glad that daddy's okay now!

    Happy New Year, Rica! Love you..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks joanne, punta ka sa house para makita mo yung oven ko.. bake tau.. ;)

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year Ms. Rica. Dami mong travel last year at congrats sayo sa natapos mo. Pink oven. walang picture? hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. i'll post it soon, yung oven ko.. ;)

      Delete
  4. Hi new follower here, follow me too join my journey with God here http://mssimplypretty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for following! i'll follow you back.. ;)

      Delete
  5. HAPPY NEW YEAR Rica! Dami namang happenings.. kakaingit lang that you travel so much ...pero ang pinaka the best is you achieve so much.. Stay pretty ang continue you success!

    ReplyDelete