Tuesday, January 8, 2013

♥ Best Boyfriend ♥

I just wanna share something I wrote last  May 21, 2011, Saturday, at 5:34am... 


Hello my Prince. 

I hope you are well.

I am really excited to meet you. I always wonder what you will look like. Alam mo ba na kahit hindi pa kita nakikilala, I am already in love with you. 

4 years and I am happily waiting for you. I always have a conversation with Jesus about sayo.  Since waiting is hard, I use my time knowing and serving Jesus. I want na bago kita makilala, I already have a deep relationship with Him. I want to love Jesus more. Para pag dumating ka na sa life ko, yung love na nilagay ni Jesus sa heart ko, yung magrereflect sayo. I can love you because I love Jesus. Jesus would always be my first and true love and that I would continue to love and serve Him even na we’re together. I also dream na second love mo ako kasi like me, si Jesus din yung first love mo.

Lord God knows what is best for me, kaya pag nagkakilala na tayo, ikaw yung best boyfriend kasi God given ka. 



In my years of waiting, I seek and love God. God is my priority. Indeed God is faithful. He brought me to my future husband last December 09, 2012. I am so blessed and happy that I prayed and waited for my future husband. But more happy that I used my time loving God first.


Take delight in the Lord,
    and he will give you the desires of your heart.
~Psalms 37:4~


5 comments:

  1. Meeka!!! awww... very well said indeed. Dapat sa lahat ng ating ginagawa sa pang-araw araw nating buhay, lagi natin ilalagay si Lord sa center ng lahat ng ito. :)

    Ang kulet nung Best Boyfriend trophy haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ako ba to? for me? i love you! mas desreving si Lord sa award na yan mahal ko dahil andito lang naman ako para alagaan ang God's princess na matagal ko ng pinagdarasal...love u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo kaw yan... I wrote it kahit hindi ko pa alam na ikaw magiging boyfriend ko.. ;) i love you too!!!!

      Delete
  3. wow! ang sweet nmn. hay! exception kau sa mga bitter na tao ngayung panahon na malapit na ang feb

    ReplyDelete